Monday, November 22, 2010

Ssssnake

Today in Animal Diversity, my teacher brought in a HUGE python! And I held (part of) it!


There is the whole thing. It was like 20 feet long! Notice how it takes like 5 people to hold the whole thing. It was way cool. Snakes are just like one big muscle...so weird feeling.

Guess who else got to see the snake?!?!?!?! MY FAMILY! They got here right when I was finishing up in class and they met me up on campus and came and saw the snake. I'm so excited they are here!! It's going to be such a fun week. :)

2 comments:

  1. Well, you're certainly not a squeamish girl when it comes to reptiles. You seem to be enjoying it - cool!

    Enjoy the folks. Make snow angels with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just bummed Jayce wouldn't touch it! And we're so so excited to be here with you guys (in spite of the snake)!

    ReplyDelete