Sunday, November 14, 2010

Faces of Cait

I really should be studying right now. I had a nap and some Advil to help combat this headache that is driving me nuts. Now the headache has mostly faded away and I should be studying for a test, but I really wanted to put these pictures up. These are all of my beautiful wife, Caitlin, who makes me smile all day long :) and this is why...
Here she is studying at the library with me before taking her test that she got a 92% on! Yeah!
This is at Thanksgiving Point. I just really like this picture.
Some of her favorite things as a child are her favorite things as an adult too - like being right in the corner of the white counter and eating the leftover cake frosting.
I love you Caitlin

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, thanks Billy! This made my day! I love that you love my daughter :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you so much Billy :) You are the best man any girl could ask for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Billy, you're so cute and you guys together are so cute~love it! Can't wait to see you and that silly face Caitlin soon!!! We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys make me happy - looks like you're living the good life. That girl can make some faces, can't she! Love it!

    ReplyDelete