Monday, November 8, 2010

Rain

Today is a legit rainy monday. This is just going to be a quicky post, while I take a little break from studying :)

I hate Ecology. It is super boring and confusing. But I love rain. And I've actually loved being inside and studying while it is raining outside. It's been SO rainy. And it feels like its been dark like all day because of daylight savings.

Billy is on campus right now. He just took a test and now is finishing up a presentation for his Adolescent Psychology class that he has to present tomorrow. Such a hard worker. But he is never home! And that is a bummer. And I just have to enjoy the rain all by myself.

Well, that is all. Wish me luck on this impossible Ecology test I have to take tomorrow where nothing makes sense that I'm studying and neither the teacher or TA have the time or the knowledge to explain to me what any of these concepts mean. Seriously the most frustrating situation ever. wah!

But here is a fun picture to end with:That was not a rainy day, fortunately :) I'm a lucky girl.

2 comments:

  1. I think you make the best blog posts! - Billy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the rain. And I love you. And Bill. But not ecology so much. What a beautiful picture to end with :).

    ReplyDelete