Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Big family news!

My brother Derek called me the other day (Jan 24th?) and the following conversation happened:
Derek: "This is my girlfriend Mariah"
Me: "Awesome!  Nice to meet you!"
Derek: "We have some news!  We are getting engaged!"
Me: "WHAT?!"

I was pretty shocked for a couple days haha but eventually got over it and now I am super excited!!  I GET A NEW SISTA!!  I'm stoked!!!  The wedding is May 20th in Palmyra, NY!  Mariah is awesome and I feel super lucky I get her as a sister in law!  They got officially engaged a week later and the rest is history!  Welcome to the Sutherland fam Mariah!


3 comments:

  1. What an exciting time for your Sutherland side of the family! You still have a lot of sister to gain! They look so young and happy! Such a fun time in life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a happy day! It's gonna be so awesome to have another girl in the fam!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the family! You're finally getting all the sisters you ever wanted ;) Enjoy the wedding!

    ReplyDelete