Monday, February 8, 2016

Christmas Ugly Sweater 5k

I was done with school December 17th for Christmas break.  The next day was Friday and Billy and I had lots to do cleaning the house and getting ready for our trip the next day.  Friday was the night we went to Bruce and Karen's then Saturday morning I had signed up to do an Ugly Sweater 5k with my friends Helen and Kristy from work!  After the race we were driving to San Diego so it was a busy day for sure. 

The race was super fun!  We met at my apartment in the morning and Billy drove us over to Tempe town lake for the start of the race.  It was awesome!

Love these girls!


Start of the race

Love these spunky girls!  There weren't any direct pictures of me because my race number was on my sweatshirt and I took it off :( Boo.

 Kristy has since moved away to Corpus Cristi...we are all super depressed about it at work.  Another one bites the dust!



No comments:

Post a Comment