Tuesday, February 16, 2016

February Fun

The first Friday of every month the Phoenix Art Museum and the Hopi Museum (Native American) open up for free for people to walk through.  We went with the Bests, Costas, and Johnsons!  It was super fun!

I call this one "Men in a Corner"


I just wanted to be a T-Rex
Billy and I had a date day one day (that one day off in January...so I guess this doesn't count as February fun...) and went out to breakfast, to see Daddy's Home with the Johnsons, and then I hiked Camelback with Danielle.  It was an awesome day.





Billy and I started doing more official date nights as part of our New Years resolutions.  Here is one of our favorites so far at Buffalo Wild Wings!


The Johnsons are so awesome and they have started to do more official date nights as well and they invited us over for one of their dates, painting!!




As far as I got...I have since finished!
Boo ya!  I kind of messed up the letters but I still think it looks ok
Billy's beautiful scenery painting
 We got free burritos from Chipotle for them trying to win customers back which was awesome!


Flower dissection again this year!


Awesome painting by a student!  I love it!


Both of us have been reading/listening to Harry Potter and borrowed the movies from my friend Rachel!  It has been SO fun living in the Harry Potter world over these past few months!  Rachel let me keep her DVDs since she has them all on Blu-Ray!  Holla!


 Look what Bruce and Karen dropped off one night on their way home from CA...SCORE!!


One morning on my way into work...gotta love these AZ skies!


Anyways, we did more random stuff too but that's it for now!  Life is good!

3 comments:

  1. Oh man you guys are so fun with all your friends and dating! I love that shot of you in the t-rex cage, you look like you're flying. Your paintings turned out amazing too. Where are you going to put them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for date nights! We need to do better at those! We always just get take out and stay home :). And now I want one of those cookies! p.s. still mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luckies! I want someone to drop off Campitelli's to me! Date nights look and sound fun! We need some of those in our lives again. Have lots now before there are too many kids around and babysitters cost more than the date! Love your pictures and way to take advantage of free-ness!

    ReplyDelete